Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Almost there!!!!

So we are moving this weekend. Its been a really stressful week but we are halfway there! I cant wait to have all my stuff moved and unpacked. Maybe if I wiggle my nose like on Bewitched it'll all be done for me :) Ahh wishful thinking. Seriously, I dont know how you did it Katie (my cousin) with three kids and nine months preggo! You are wonder woman in my book! I am so sick and tired of Lilly and Levi unpacking boxes that I've already packed. They think its hilarious too so its hard to get mad. They are a bundle of giggles as soon as I come in the room and see what they did. Let me tell you though its getting old very quickly. Between church stuff and finishing some things at the new house, John is exhausted every night. He comes home from work, grabs a bite to eat and heads off to church or the new house.....kinda sick of feeling like a single mom but it will all be worth it in the end....which is hopefully this weekend! I need to get the kids fall pics done next Saturday too so I need to come up with some outfits..... so much to do so little time! Hopefully my next post will be of my unpacked house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment